Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog update

A lovely lady named Melanie visited me the other day and left a comment. She has a blog of her own and designs blogs - If you are looking for a professional to help you out, go check her out! She has a few free designs as well and I updated my blog with it. Isn't it the cutest?!?!


And here are a couple quick pictures....
One is from the block swap I joined - I am going for scrappy civil war and this one is great - thanks Robin!
I have no idea what I am going to do with the blocks. Maybe a table runner (I have a long table). Or maybe as a border in a medallion quilt. You know, one of those giant quilts that you need a bazillion blocks for the border. Oh the possibilities!


And here is a picture out my window - the picture is just beautiful! I am kind of shocked that I took a picture that looks this good!
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment