Monday, October 18, 2010

Just in time!

I made it! I finally got this block done in time for Design wall Monday - It was suppose to be up last week but the pink outer flowers just weren't working and I ended up removing them and starting over. So the pink block is #3 from Floribunda. I will be making my fabric selections for #4 this evening! yeah!

I may have to do some work on block #1(orange). After I did that one I decided to use black in the flowers and I really like it. I wanted to challenge myself a little, using the white on black and black on white fabrics will push my creativity a bit. I want to make my applique even more wild. I love the wild fabrics in applique but tend to be more conservative myself, so STEP #1 adding the black. Next Kaffe Fassett, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. love the blocks-have fun pushing the creativity envelope!

    ReplyDelete